Sanitizing Tunnel | Disinfection Tunnel | Sanitation booth in Dhaka Bangladesh
Sanitizing tunnel , Disinfection Tunnel, sanitization tunnel/booth is designed to disinfect workers with antibacterial passages, Spray Efficiency 99% to disinfectants and sanitizers. Its a mobile decontamination shower or sterilization chamber in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Size Can be customize as per requirement. Sizes Available : 3’x3′, 4’x6′, 4’x8′
Sanitizing Tunnel- The severe global situation has led us to create a solution that may be of value to the public: an antibacterial tunnel with an integrated, hydraulic system for the synthesis of any bioactive and virusicides. The tunnel has an atomized liquid spray inside to effectively fill the environment.
In this way it is possible to disinfect all nozzles that are not directly exposed to the nozzle.
- What is Sanitizing Tunnel – A sanitation tunnel or gateway for the sanitisation and decontamination of items and people when combined with appropriately atomised biocides and/or virucide spray.
- What is it Used For – Sanitary and decontamination Tunnels and Gates represent a safe protection and entry for everyone, in particular for those who work in close contact with groups and are therefore at higher risk. It can be installed at the entrance of public ofﬁces, pharmacies, supermarkets, airports, hospitals, ports, stations. It is suitable for all private companies who need to sanitise the workforce, goods, vehicles and materials.
- How it Works– The tunnel creates an obligatory passage and is equipped with, internal arc-shaped atomising nozzles that saturate the environment but preventing dispersions. The nebulisation system is connected to a control system capable of automatically mixing the sanitising product at percentages indicated by the manufacturer. Access to the tunnel is regulated by a trafﬁc light with motion detection. By placing a barrier ﬂoor inside the Sanitary Gate, it is possible to sanitise the surface in contact with the ground.
- Technical Features– Fast assembly, Foundation-free, Space saving as they are retractable, Suitable for permanent or temporary installation, Tunnels can be linked together or linked to existing structures or buildings
Completely tailored, made to measure and fully customizable to your site’s requirements. Our designers will work with you to help you choose the perfect size and accessories to suite your needs.
BENEFITS OF SANITATION TUNNEL
- Reduce risks of COVID-19 and safe form covid 19 (coronavirus), other viruses and bacteria
- Eliminates up to 99% of viruses and bacteria on the human body.
- Sanitizing tunnel or disinfecting cabin is inflatable and portable
- Its system is simple, reliable and effective
- A fast, easy and economical way to reduce COVID 19 risks
WHERE CAN USE THE SANITATION TUNNEL
- Government Offices
- City Corporation
- Super Markets
- Shopping Mall
- Air Ports
- Police Station Etc.
Purpose of sanitization tunnels
These tunnels are an extremely effective access control system. They are meant to be placed at the entry and exit points of common gathering areas the hospitals, police stations, malls, Shopping Center, government offices, etc. When a person or a group of persons wants to enter common areas, they have to go through these tunnels.
While in the tunnel, persons are sprayed with antibacterial mists and vapors. The spray is done using high-pressure pumps which turn the medicines to atomized microdroplets. The microdroplets of these atomized sprays can also easily penetrate regular clothing material thus ensuring deep sanitization.
We don’t recommend any chemical and disinfectant to our users as we are manufacturing Sanitizing/Sanitation Tunnel Equipment only. Three disinfectants can be used after recommendation of local authorities or consultation with doctors. Dilute Chlorine Dioxide 100 -400PPM, Dilute Sodium Hypochlorite 100-500PPM & Dilute Hydrogen Peroxide 100 – 400PPM can be used as a disinfectant for tunnel after consultation with Doctors.